A two-hour webinar focusing on how other businesses are using Microsoft technology to identify and protect their data.
During part 1 of this event, you will learn:
- The multiple scenarios where data can be shared and protected
- How you can be collaborative while monitoring data inside and outside the Microsoft platform
- Strategies to implement classification labels, how many you should have, and how long it will take inside your business
- Introduction – Guest speaker (15 mins)
- Approaches to identify data (15 mins)
- Story 1 – Lessons learned (25 mins)
- Break (5 mins)
- Story 2 – Best practices (25 mins)
- Technology – Microsoft information protection (30 mins)
- Closing (5 mins)
Bastian B. Eibner is a Senior Compliance Specialist at Microsoft. He is a recognized enterprise advisor, guiding corporate leaders around compliance and risk mitigation strategies to support business modernization. With more than 20 years of experience in the tech industry, he has led multiple projects in the compliance & risk space, helping customers comply with security, privacy and regulatory requirements by implementing the right set of tools.
Bernd Vellguth is a Technical Specialist for Microsoft’s risk management and privacy solutions. In this role, he advises enterprise customers of Microsoft how they can protect and govern data, monitor insider risks and how to manage legal cases, compliance, and privacy. Bernd works in an international team in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and is with Microsoft for 22 years.